Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lago Ranco . . .



This Sunday, Susie and I visited the Lago Ranco Branch in the La Union District. Lago Ranco is a small town of around 12,000 people in the area. We have a small branch where about 25 members attend regularly. One of our missionaries is the branch president and we made a change there today because of transfers happening this coming week. After meetings we drove up the mountain above the town to take pictures of the town and the lake. It is a beautiful place and the members are just wonderful. We can´t wait to go back, but truthfully we feel that way about all the branches.

1 comment:

Todd and Kathy Nielsen said...

President and Sister Lovell,
I feel so grateful for the opportuntiy my son has to be serving a mission, and to be serving in Osorno with you as his mission president, my heart is full of joy, This has been so wonderful, I can hardly imagine what it must be like for him and the other missionaries serving, I know he is serving with all his heart, mind and strength, I know his life will be blessed beyond measure because of his mission.
The greatest gift we can give another is the gift of a good example.
Thank you for your example, Thank you for sharing the updates, photos and special experiences you are having. We are very blessed.