Monday, March 2, 2009

Trip to Santiago . . .

The Santiago Temple
This past weekend, all the Chilean Mission Presidents were brought into Santiago for a one day training seminar. I flew in Friday evening so that I could go through the temple. Several of our missionaries from Santiago that had already finished their missions surprised me by showing up for the temple session. It was such a wonderful surprise. Being with them in the Celestial Room is something I will never forget. After the session we took some pictures and set in the garden area to visit and get caught up to date. I can´t tell you how much we love these missionaries. I also got to meet the group of Santiago MTC missionaries that will be coming to our mission next week. They all seem great and we are excited to get them here.

Elder Salvatierra, Hna Iribarra, Hna Retamal, Hna Garate (Conce Mission) , and Elder Riviera (Elder Serradell is taking the picture)

Elder Rivera, Elder Salvatierra, Hna Retamal, Hna Iribarra, Elder Torres, & Elder Serradell

No comments: